The Day to Day
The muscles and joints of our bodies change, affected by aging, gravity, diet, daily routines, and level of activity, as well as injury or disease. As professional soft tissue therapists, we help to steer those changes in a way that directs your body away from pain and loss of function. Massage can help with:
- Reducing pain by releasing muscle tension and compressed nerves, “knots”, and adhesions
- Increasing flexibility and range of motion
- Reducing stress and improving mood
- Improving sleep patterns and increasing energy
Our therapists have experience treating clients recovering from but not limited to:
- Rotator cuff strain or tears
- Muscle spasm caused by Herniated/Bulging discs
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome + De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Labral tears in shoulder or hip
- Tennis and Golfer’s elbow
- Knee pain due to ligament/meniscus tears
- ITBand Syndrome
- Shin Splints
- Plantar Fasciitis + other foot and ankle issues
Pre- & Postnatal
The months before birth and directly after can bring big changes to your body. Our therapists treat clients through trimesters 1-4, allowing for a more comfortable transition as you progress. We have worked with soon-to-be moms of all ages, moms carrying multiples, and moms with varying levels of physical ability/disability.
Neurological Condition Symptoms
Our therapists have additional training that allows us to safely treat people with these conditions:
- Parkinson’s disease
Massage can be a wonderful compliment to other therapies. During massage we can focus on areas that may not receive care during other therapies due to time constraints or insurance limits. As with all of our massages, we adjust each session to meet your current needs. Our focus can be on reducing spasticity, increasing range of motion, and helping bowels to move along. Or we can focus on softening and lengthening muscles in a relaxing way after hard work in physical or occupational therapy.
We work with clients with communication disorders and have resources available to help us communicate well.